Your program needs robust measurement. That’s why we created WellValue.
Corporate wellness is valuable but can be tough to measure. You know your wellness and wellbeing initiatives drive results, but sometimes you need hard data to make the case. Whether your program is new or mature, stakeholders are always looking for data to validate the investment.
It requires special skills. Measuring wellness is complex, because it involves inferring what would have happened without the program. Proven analytical methodologies exist but most HR leaders and consultancies don’t have time or skills to use them. They also don’t know how to defend them as they come under internal review.
It’s about more than just health cost savings. With greater emphasis on the productivity impact of wellness and wellbeing, leaders need more than just estimation of cost savings. You need sound methodologies to measure both the cost savings and productivity improvement your program drives.
No time for jargon and BS. You don’t have time to explain new buzzwords to your executive team. You need simple, clear dollars and cents impacts to defend your program from detractors.
WellValue gives you a detailed report and an executive slide-deck covering:
- Health plan and other benefits cost savings analysis*
- Dollar value of productivity improvement analysis*
- Operational evaluation of the program cost and design
- Culture and employee sentiment analysis
- Detailed recommendations on program improvement strategies
- Scope and completeness of your programming
- Budget and vendor analysis
- And more…
* – Not included in WellValue Basic
We do a deep, 360 degree evaluation of your wellness program. WellValue takes a holistic analytical view of your program, digging into:
- Results from our survey of your employees and managers
- Complete program details
- Employee policies
- HRA/Wellbeing assessment data
- Health plan data
- Key HR metrics
- And more…
Three levels of WellValue
WellValue Basic delivers:
- Employee survey results from our own WellValue survey
- Deep program analysis including design, interventions, vendors, policies, and culture
- Goals and objective analysis and attainment determination
- Detailed recommendations to improve your program
WellValue Basic is delivered in a 40+ page report and 20+ slide executive deck, and costs $15,500 for most organizations.
WellValue Standard adds to the features of Basic:
- Health plan and other benefit cost savings estimate attributable to your program using health risk change analysis
- Productivity increase estimate attributable to your program
- Talk tracks and FAQs to help you communicate the estimation methodology
WellValue Standard is delivered in a 50+ page report and 30+ slide executive deck, and costs $35,500 for most organizations.
WellValue Complete adds to the features of Standard:
- Claims analysis to enhance the cost savings analytical result, and add deeper preventable claims detail
- Talk tracks and FAQs to help you communicate our claims analysis methodology
WellValue Complete is delivered in a 60+ page report and 35+ slide executive deck, and costs $55,500 for most organizations.
Chapman Institute is trusted
Our team has consulted with over 1,000 employers. We’ve performed deep program evaluations for hundreds of employers in every industry and type of organization. We have first-hand knowledge on what works.
Our founder, Larry Chapman is a thought leader, recognized by health promotion and wellness innovators in academia, government, and corporate sectors. He has designed and selected the most effective analytical tools to help you measure and maximize your results.
We’re focused, and we’re independent. Because we don’t do open-ended consulting or provide wellness services, we can focus on unbiased analysis.