- Wellness programs continue to become more holistic by shifting to a focus on well-being.
- Employee outlook regarding benefits offerings remains positive.
- There’s room for growth in wearables.
- More communication is critical to understanding benefits.
- Small and large organizations approach communications differently
Practical Significance: This popular annual survey examines a variety of issues in the changing attitudes and perspectives about Wellness from American employers and employees. This data can be used to educate senior managers about current Wellness trends and to help shape future program design decisions.